What Personal Information Do We Collect?
We collect the following types of Personal Information from our users:
Contact Information: We may collect your name, email address, postal address, or phone number when you contact us with a question or request information about our products and services.
Financial Information: If you purchase products or services from us, we may collect your credit card details including but not limited to card type, number, and expiration date in order to process the payment for our services. Additionally, if you choose to enroll in automatic billing plans or other subscription-based services offered by us, we will store information related to those transactions such as the frequency of payments and amounts paid. This information is stored in secure databases and is used only for the purpose of processing payments and providing our customers with the highest quality service possible.
Customer Account Data: When you sign up for an account on jusucpa.com (the “Site”), we may collect personal data relevant to your account such as user name(s) and passwords; contact preferences; demographic data; interests; job title/function; industry sector; business size; purchase history and sales leads; product reviews/ratings/feedback and any other information that you provide while using the Site or registering an account with us. This data is used solely for the purpose of maintaining accurate records of customer accounts, generating targeted content based on interests expressed by users, and providing them with personalized services when using our Site or purchasing a product/service from us.
How Do We Use Your Personal Information?
We use your Personal Information in order to deliver the best possible service experience when using our site or purchasing products/services from us:
• To process orders placed through the Site – this includes verifying payment information (credit cards); processing payments made through credit cards; shipping goods purchased through our Site; sending confirmation emails regarding orders placed through our Site etc.;
• To communicate with customers regarding their inquiries either via email or phone;
• To administer customer accounts – this includes maintaining user profiles (user names/passwords); tracking customer preferences (content viewed/purchased); responding quickly to customers’ requests etc.;
• To personalize content served on the Site – this includes recommending products/services tailored towards individual user interests based on previously expressed preferences etc.;
• To improve existing features on our Site – this includes monitoring trends related to usage patterns so that new features can be added in response to customer feedback etc.;
How Do We Share Your Personal Information?
We do not share customers’ Personal Information with third parties except as described below:
• With third-party service providers who help us operate our business – these are entities that provide various support functions including but not limited to payment processing & fraud detection services; hosting & storage solutions etc.;
• When required by law – we will provide access to customer data whenever legally required by government authorities e.g., during criminal investigations involving fraud, etc.;
• In connection with a sale of all or part of our business assets – if ever should occur that JUSU CPA needs to sell its assets (wholly or partially) then any party involved in the such transaction will have access to aggregated user data stored within our database which includes but is not limited too statistical information like overall website usage pattern etc.;
Security Of Your Data
We take all necessary steps available under applicable laws towards ensuring that any personal data collected from customers stay secure at all times:
• All customer data stored within our databases are encrypted using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology which provides a safe & secure environment over internet connections between two computers so that sensitive information remains private even during transmission over public networks like the Internet ;
• All passwords used by customers while signing up for new accounts are generated randomly & stored securely within databases after hashing with a one-way hashing algorithm which makes it impossible even for administrative staff members working at JUSU CPA could not view plain text passwords ;
• Access rights granted to employees who work at JUSU CPA are restricted only depending upon the nature of their job role & responsibilities e.g., Customer Service Representatives will only have access [ read-only ] rights over parts related to Customer Accounts whereas system administrators working at the back end would have full administrative authority over the entire system ;
If you ever have questions about how we handle your personal data then feel free to contact us anytime via email at info@JUSUCPA.com or call us at 781-815-4171. We would be happy to answer any of your questions in detail.